Thank you for choosing Lenz Chiropractic for your chiropractic care! We want you to be happy with your decision and feel that your needs are being met. Please ask any questions that you may have about your health and how chiropractic can help you and others.
- If you do not already have AdobeReader® installed on your computer, Click Here to download.
- Download the necessary form(s), print it out and fill in the required information.
- Fax us your printed and completed form(s) or bring it with you to your appointment.
To save you time, please click on the link below to print and fill out your New Patient Forms. Don't forget to bring them to your appointment!Accident Form (For those patients involved in a car accident)
Recommendations for your first appointment:
- Please be at our clinic at your designated arrival time.
- Bring your insurance card(s) and a picture ID.
- Bring any medical records, MRI’s or x-rays you would like reviewed.
- Dress comfortably.
Please arrive at your designated arrival time for your appointment. If you are unable to make your appointment, please notify the clinic at least 24 hours prior to your appointment to avoid a cancellation fee.
No-Show/Late Cancellation Fee
We understand things come up in life, but in order for us to accommodate those who are needing care, we require a minimum of 24 hours notice prior to an appointment to cancel or reschedule to avoid a fee. The no-show/late cancellation fee is $30 for a chiropractic appointment and 1/2 the cost for massage, if massage was scheduled.